me on Instagram, you may have already seen this recipe. I found the original recipe on Pinterest, of course. I changed it up a bit to suit our family. Thank you Damn Delicious!
One Pot Taco Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tblsp homemade taco seasoning or 1 packet of store bought
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 oz wheat spaghetti
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and cook until turkey has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the turkey as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning.
- Stir in Rotel, tomato paste, spaghetti and 3 cups water. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to simmer. Cook until pasta is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with cheeses. Cover until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with tomato and cilantro, if desired or any other taco toppings you like.
It doesn't have to be done all at once. It is a slow process in the works! C-ya next time!I'm Linking to:
These lovely and FUN parties!
Between Naps on the Porch